Corporate investigations concern any investigation activity aimed at resolving critical issues also in relation to the protection of tangible and intangible assets.
A Corporate investigation concerns any investigation activity, requested by the company owner, by its legal representative, by specialized attorneys, or by public and private legal entities, aimed at resolving issues relating to their own activity, also required for the protection of a right in court, which may include, inter alia: unlawful actions committed by employers, professional infidelity, protection of scientific and technological heritage, protection of trademarks and patents, unfair competition and products counterfeiting.
Dogma Investigative Agency has the specific competencies to offer a staff that ensures the protection of tangible and intangible business assets. Dogma supports and protects corporate responsibility, corporate reputation, management operations, relations with third parties and, more in general, the so-called business value. It also provides an adequate support to the human resources managers and to the legal, tax and commercial consultants of its Clients.
- Evidence that can be used in court: evidence obtained in the context of private investigations can be used in court.
- Everyday, everywhere: our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Operative throughout the national territory, with immediate response.
- Staff with specializations and specific competencies.
- Responsibility, transparency and guarantee of the agreed results.Optimization of resources used in investigative investigations in relation to Customer needs.
- Optimization of resources used in investigations, based on Customer needs.
- We only promise what we can guarantee.
- Certificates: ISO 9001; ISO 27001; Reliable Company CODACONS Certificate.
Our investigating services
- Commercial Investigations
- Dismissal for just cause
- False disease
- Accident simulation
- Abuse of permits under Law 104
- Thefts committed within the Company
- Sabotage and damage
- Unjustified dismissal investigations
- Curriculum Vitae investigations
- Mistery Shopping
- Supervisory Body under Law 231/2001
- Company Due Diligence
- Violation of non-competition agreements
- Unfair competition
- Anti-counterfeiting investigations
- Credit Recovery Investigations
- Compliance Privacy
- Security Management
- Bug removals
- Computer Forensic Investigations