Investigations for the purpose of calculation or revision of alimony is aimed at gathering evidence necessary to demonstrate the real standard of living and the assets enjoyed by the former spouse.
Investigations for the calculation or revision of alimony is one of the activities on which we have acquired significant experience. The investigation is aimed at gathering evidence useful to demonstrate the real assets enjoyed by the former spouse.
If the alimony paid is not adherent and current to the actual patrimonial situation, Dogma Investigation Agency ascertains and documents the real economic and income status, the existing unofficial working activities and the standard of living of the former spouse.
The calculation of the alimony, which is paid by the economically stronger spouse to the "weak" spouse, is governed by art. 156 of the Civil Code, which provides that the judge pronouncing on the separation establishes the amount of the alimony.
The prevailing orientation is to believe that the allowance must ensure that the applicant spouse has a standard of living similar to that enjoyed during the marital relationship.
To summarize, investigations for the purpose of calculation or revision of alimony allows:
- Documenting the patrimonial status of the former spouse;
- Finding extramarital cohabitation
- Ascertaining the actual working situation of the former spouse.
- Documenting the true standard of living of the former spouse.
- Producing a report that can be used in court, possibly including documents, testimonies, photographs and films.
- Calling the toll-free number to immediately receive an estimate and a free and confidential advice, or, use the form on the page to send us a request.
Call the toll-free number to immediately receive an estimate and obtain a free and confidential advice. Alternatively, use the form at the bottom of this the page to send us a request.