The investigation activities conducted in the private sector are aimed at researching and identifying information requested by private citizens. The purpose is to protect a right in court, which may concern, inter alia: the family, the marriage, the assets and the search for missing persons.
In most cases, family represents a safe place. However, sometimes, it can become theater of the most pressing and unexpected tensions. In these scenarios, our objective is to go to the root of the problem concerned and identify causes, evolutions and solutions.
To address even the most critical situations, we guarantee a prompt and professional intervention. Furthermore, we ensure:
- free preliminary consultation (both in the case of acceptance or non-acceptance of the assignment);
- absolute confidentiality (including preliminary and informative interviews, even in case where no investigative task is agreed);
- evidence that can be used in court (reports, documented evidence, videos and photos).
- Evidence that can be used in court: evidence obtained in the context of private investigations can be used in court.
- Everyday, everywhere: our team is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Operative throughout the national territory, with immediate response.
- Staff with specializations and specific competencies.
- Responsibility, transparency and guarantee of the agreed results.
- Optimization of resources used in investigative investigations in relation to Customer needs.
- Optimization of resources used in investigations, based on Customer needs.
- We only promise what we can guarantee.
- Certificates: ISO 9001; ISO 27001; Reliable Company CODACONS Certificate